1. Artificial tears, preferably without preservatives as these may increase the toxicity of the eye drops.
2. Omega 3 fatty acids, in their purified triglyceride form, constitute a unique preparation with a high concentration of EPA and DHA. It is precisely this purified form that gives it an absorption up to 70% higher in the body compared to other forms commonly found in stores, while avoiding undesirable effects such as fishy smell or digestion problems.
3. The application of warm compresses or eye masks, ideally combined with an eyelid massage.
4. Eyelid hygiene
5. Increasing humidification by using portable humidifiers for the home and office and, in more advanced cases, goggles specifically designed to keep moisture out of the eye.
6. Medical or surgical treatment.
*Products for dry eyes are offered by Conseil Optométrique GF only